Think you need an army of skilled programmers to build a website? Think again. With nothing more than an ordinary PC, some raw ambition, and this book, you’ll learn how to create and maintain a professional-looking, visitor-friendly site. This Missing Manual gives you all the tools, techniques, and expert advice you need.Plan your site. Create web pages by learning the basics of HTML and HTML5.Control page design with CSS. Format text, images, links, tables, and other elements.Attract visitors. Ensure that people can find your site through popular search engines.Build a community. Add forums, fresh content, and a feedback form to encourage repeat visits.Get smart. Use free tools to identify your site’s strengths and weaknesses.Create yo
List Price: $ 23.99
Price: $ 23.99
- Easy-to-use template based web design solution that gives you total page design freedom ? no HTML skills required!
- 30 additional premium advantages, including web design, advanced image editing, 3D design for logos, e-commerce options, animations & effects, total customization, search engine optimization, and web presentations.
- Efficient workflow: switch between full single page view and the current multi-page view; advanced project preview with navigation buttons, full screen mode and display in all current browsers.
- Integrate complete websites seamlessly, even if they are on other servers.
- Ideal for embedding web blogs, extensive photo albums, micro sites, external online shop.
Xara Web Designer 7 Premium is your best choice when it comes to creating perfect websites hassle-free. It’s perfect for anyone looking for creative freedom and a comprehensive package with professional functions. More than 30 additional premium advantages, including web design, advanced image editing, 3D design for logos, e-commerce options, animations & effects, total customization, search engine optimization, and web presentations. All these possibilities turn this flexible all-in-one solution into a reference product for the intuitive creation of fully equipped websites. Benefit from many time-saving new features when creating or improving your existing website: switch between full single page view and the current multi-page view; adv
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 99.99
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com Follow TWiWebDesign on Twitter: twitter.com This Week in Web Design helps you accelerate your Web Design career by teaching you the Creative, Business, Technology and Marketing secrets from our expert hosts and guests. Support us by joining the producers program. Learn more here: www.twiwebdesign.com Our Sponsors Chrometa – app.chrometa.com Go Daddy – godaddy.com Use Code Web40 Our Media Partner: HOW Interactive Design – howinteractivedesign.com Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 2:30 PM PST or 5:30 EST at: www.justin.tv In this episode we answer the question: “How do I design an awesome logo for my website?” We will answer the following: 1. How do I pick a style, color, shapes, etc? 2. How do I know if my logo is good? 3. Do I use Photoshop or Illustrator? Resources from this episode: 99designs.com To Learn Basics: www.lynda.com teamtreehouse.com www.howdesignuniversity.com Join the Producers Program: www.twiwebdesign.net Follow Jose on Twitter twitter.com
- Sign Size: 4″x 18″
- Brand New, Top Quality Sign
- Great for Indoors or Outdoors
- Proudly Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Makes a Great Gift!
This sign is 4″x18″ and made with an exterior grade PVC plastic and printed with the best inks in the industry. Perfect for outdoor use for over 5 years or will look great inside. No rusting or fading indoors or out. The sign come with round corners and 2 holes for easy mounting. We carry 1000′s of different signs to choose from. You can’t go wrong with a ZANYSIGNS Street Sign, the ultimate gift for any occasion!
List Price: $ 8.99
Price: $ 8.99
- Compatible with most Internet browsers including popular Microsoft Internet Explorer and Macintosh or popularly known as Mac Safari browser.
- 200 background themes covering different categories like business, technology, fashion, music, law, medical, real estate, architecture, etc.
- Over 300 Animated Designs to choose from!
- 500+ stock images covering different categories like business, technology, fashion, etc.
- 50 background music clips with themes like rock, pop, techno, etc.
- Add your own music to the site (You can add your favorite mp3 as background music).
- Over Nine Thousand Design Possibilities!
- Customizable title, slogan and welcome message.
- Unlimited Editing Anytime with Immediate One-Click Publishing to Internet.
- Access To Music Library.
- Upload Your Own Custom Music.
- Access To Image Library.
- Upload Your Own Images
- You can add your own logo.
- Custom Meta Tag Feature For Great Search Engine Rankings.
- Rich Text Editor allows editing of text color, size, and text settings such as bold, italic, etc.
- Visitor Statistics.
- 5 main pages to fill in with details about your company.
- External links can be added to the text.
- 5 GB Monthly Bandwidth. 150 MB Hosting Space. Five Email Accounts of 10MB Each.
- No knowledge of flash needed. No knowledge of programming necessary.
- Fast, inexpensive and easy solution covering every aspect of your web site from domain registration, web site hosting to website building and easy maintenance!
5 Page Web Site Web Design SOFTWARE + 1YR Website Hosting !! Includes everything to get started: Attractive flash website maker with background music, special effects, one year hosting, domain name, and five domain-related email accounts! Make an impressive personal or company website. If you own or manage a brick and mortar store but never made your company website or you feel you are paying too much for an existing website that does not bring in enough ROI (Return On Investment), we have the solution that may be just right for you! Website Builder with 1 Year Web Hosting (Includes an Annual Recurring Fee of 7 – That is only .75/mo. for online website maker, website hosting, new domain name, five email accounts of 10MB each). Note: Wi
List Price: $ 99.00
Price: $ 99.00
Find More Web Site Design Products
How to make a website is a step by step illustrated guide that allows the complete beginner to design and build their very own website.
One of the many things discussed in this book are,
Learn where to get all the free tools you need to create your site!
Learn about hosting your website!
Learn how to create your own bespoke webpage!
Learn how to create your own graphical headers!
Learn how to create multiple webpages!
Learn how to link your webpages!
Learn which keywords you should use to promote your site!
Learn the importance of picking a relevant URL to your niche!
All of this you will learn by just following the steps.
How to ma
List Price: $ 2.99
Price: $ 2.99
On episode 39 Tony Wong challenged the ThisWeekIn Web Design team to get to the business of building the minimum viable product of ThisWeekIn’s new website in under six weeks. With the help of designer Aure Gimon and programmer Jacob Pittassi, Jose and Tony will lay the groundwork for this challenging sprint, live for the viewer. This isn’t an episode, this is the team planning for a product with the intention of going live in less than two months. When ThisWeekIn Web Design says “watch us work”, we mean it!
EzMobileSiteGenerator.com – Live Demo of creating a mobile website with EzMobileSiteGenerator in just a few minutes. With EzMobileSiteGenerator, you can create mobile websites quickly and easily with only a few mouse clicks. No html coding is required and you can create an unlimited number of sites in any color or style you wish. It’s easy to design your mobile site, and have it live and operational. Simple to set up – Simple To use – You can have a mobile site in just minutes. More details EzMobileSiteGenerator.com
Watch Jose & Aure work, as they demonstrate various wireframing techniques as they break down the ThisWeekIn website. 00:50 Introductions and the show tagline. Business, Technology, Marketing, and Design versus Watch Us Work 01:20 Welcome Sherryl Anderson, our first Executive Producer! 2:45 Announcing a new Groop Skool event 07:00 When woking on wireframes do you manipulate one concept and iterate, or do you start with multiple concepts and assemble elements from the various ideas? 07:48 Redesigning art Center College of Design’s site 09:00 Designing with “the Wedge” in mind 09:31 How do you integrate graphics direction while wireframing? 10:33 Do you begin with a set of templates when wireframing? 12:35 Have you considered using InDesign for web layouts? 14:25 Do you user-test wireframe sketches? 17:37 When do you bring in your clients for wireframe reviews? 19:28 The importance of insurance for designers 25:35 Aure demonstrates Illustrator for wireframing 27:00 Sketching out the ThisWeekIn ecosystem 29:00 Discovering the need for a viewer Assessment tool within the ThisWeekIn website 33:55 Brainstorming methods for assessing viewers needs 39:40 Jose references back to the Workbook to remind the client of the brand attributes 42:13 Creating user profiles that matter 46:44 Jose reinforces the strategy of always referencing the Workbook to guide planning with the client 49:45 Designing the show page 56:00 Looking at the wireframe from the perspective of our user profiles …
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Website Nightmare, Episode 9 – MrBottles.com While NOT my choice for worst website of the year, MrBottles.com is an example of enthusiasm taken a bit too far. The second worst problem with this website is the visual clutter created by the background image. I love the header. I would have either placed a gradient with a fade to white OR upped the opacity in the content area to make the background less, much less, visible. But the worst part of MrBottles.com comes to us on its homepage. A brilliant use of overlay video that’s exceptionally well done THAT DOESN’T STOP! You can’t turn it off! He repeats and you can’t turn him off. It’s a pity, because the home page is chock full of great content. However, the incessant yapping from the video makes me want to leave as quickly as possible. So, Mr. Bottles, would you please make it so I can turn off your spokesperson so I can leisurely read your content? Visit websitenightmares.com for more information about this horrific episode and more! You can win a 00.00 website makeover by recommending website nightmares. Enter as often as you wish for more chances to win.
auto.ftp.cc Auto Blog Samurai Released Here
Video Rating: 0 / 5