From National Book Award-nominated Kem Nunn comes an exquisitely written tale of loss and redemption along California’s untamed borderland, confirming his reputation as a master of suspense and a novelist of the first rank. When Fahey, once a great surfer, now a reclusive ex-con, meets Magdalena, she is running from a pack of wild dogs along the ragged wasteland where California and Mexico meet the Pacific Ocean — a spot once known to the men who rode its giant waves as the Tijuana Straits. Magdalena has barely survived an attack on her life and Fahey, against his every instinct, takes her in. An environmental activist, Magdalena is engaged in the struggle for the rights of the thousands of peasants streaming from Mexico’s impoverished h
List Price: $ 15.00
Price: $ 6.64
www.shakira.com – Would you like to know how it feels to be on stage in front of more than 20.000 people? Then check out this new exclusive video-blog from Shakira’s Tour, The Sun Comes Out…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- ISBN13: 9781400004720
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
• Full-color guide • Make your trip to San Diego unforgettable with illustrated features, 32 maps, and 155 color photos.
• Customize your trip with simple planning tools • Top experiences and attractions • Convenient overviews of each neighborhood and its highlights • Easy-to-read color neighborhood maps
• Explore the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park, La Jolla and beyond • Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more • “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers • Illustrated features on the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and Wild Animal Park • Best beaches
• Opinions from destination experts • Fodor’s San Diego-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts • Revi
List Price: $ 18.99
Price: $ 9.75