@PLEASE READ hello i made this video becuase it was requested PLEASE leave A comment if you want meto upload any TRIES,HITS,HIGHLIGHTS, ANYTHING SHARE COMMENT LIKE SUBSCRIBE
- Visual Improvements – featuring new player models, including star heads for the top 100 players and new improved full-motion videos demonstrating the big tackles, high emotions and key plays associated with the game
- Training Modes – Rugby 101 interactive training movies that outline the rules and controls, training pitch mode offers challenge-based training drills using advanced controls
- Updated User Control and Gameplay – featuring unprecedented control over every aspect of the sport, enabling casual rugby fans to pick up and play the game. The controls allow more opportunities for high-impact collisions
- Enter the Creation Zone – allowing you to create players based on their own likenesses, classic players of the game, or any other characters you wish to play
- Teams and Tournaments – Rugby 2005 once again brings back the official licensed leagues while introducing new leagues and teams. Not only can you play in all of the leagues, but you can now play in prestigious tournaments such as the Heineken/European Cup
ABSOLUTE AUTHENTICITYLicensed clubs and international heavyweights playing the world’s most competitive tournaments.NEW TEAMS AND TOURNAMENTSFeaturing the RBS Six Nations 2004 British Lions Tour and Super 12ENHANCED PRESENTATIONFluid player movement and authentic likenesses bring out the raw emotion and intricate tactics of real rugby.TOTAL PLAYER CONTROLBuild momentum and outmaneuver your opposition with steamroller shoulder chargesironclad hand-offs creative sidesteps and dummy passes and more.LEARN IT. PLAY IT. LIVE IT. Learn the basics via interactive tutorials then master special moves in challenge-based drills.Format: XBOX Genre: SPORTS/GAMES Rating: E – Everyone UPC: 014633149043 Manufacturer No: 14904
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 0.01
- New Zealand-style rugby shorts
- Small Inside Pocket
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Made out of durable 100% Polyester Twill
- 3″ Inseam
Made By Canterbury of New Zealand. These professional-quality Rugby Shorts have a small inside pocket, hidden behind the waistband. Traditional New Zealand-style rugby shorts. Has an elastic non-slip waistband and a drawstring to keep it securely fastened, even in the toughest situations. The inseam is 3 inches long. The shorts have flexible Lycra inserts in the lower outside legs and the crotch to allow for improved movement and reduces heat. Made out of durable 100% Polyester Twill.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 32.99
- Cotton is strong and heat-resistant
- Cotton absorbs moisture from the foot, is breathable and provides shock absorbency
Cotton boot sock, the perfect sock for jeans or hiking
List Price: $ 12.50
Price: $ 12.50
Rugby Union, Super 14 2010, QLD Reds vs Crusaders at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Millenium Stadium, Cardiff – March 21, 2009. Ireland claimed their first Grand Slam in 61 years in a sensational climax to this year’s Six Nations Championship. The Irish overturned a 6-0 interval deficit with early second-half tries from Brian O’Driscoll and Tommy Bowe. Stephen Jones kicked his third and fourth penalties and appeared to have won the Triple Crown for Wales with a drop-goal with five minutes remaining. But Ronan O’Gara’s drop-goal regained the lead with two minutes left, and Jones’s last-gasp penalty fell short.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
Rugby Top 14 Toulon – Racing Metro 92 Quart de finale 2012 Un petit j’aime si vous avez aimé cette vidéo, ça prend 2 secondes et ça fait toujours plaisir. Pensez à vous abonner à ma chaîne si vous voulez voir d’autres vidéos de rugby.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- 50% Polyester; 50% Cotton Jersey
- 9″ inseam
- Side pockets
- Machine washable
Tackle any challenge in the Champion® Rugby men’s short. It features side pockets for extra storage and an athletic fit for comfort.
List Price: $ 25.00
Price: $ 9.66
More Rugby Products
Croke Park, Dublin – February 24, 2007. Ireland got their Six Nations campaign back on track by demolishing England in their first meeting at Croke Park. Three Ronan O’Gara penalties edged the hosts into a 9-3 lead before tries from Girvan Dempsey and David Wallace gave them a 23-3 lead at the break. A try from debutant David Strettle helped England cut the gap to 26-13 early in the second half. But Shane Horgan and Isaac Boss added further tries as Ireland claimed their record win over England.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
John Daniell is a rubgy mercenary. A brutal word for an often brutal game. In 1996, when Rugby Union turned professional, John emigrated to France where he played for a decade in top competitions. His team ricocheted between fear and ecstasy, as they battled to save the club from relegation and their careers from the scrap heap. Now he lifts the lid on the dark world of the journeyman player, where losing a home game is considered a crime, coaches and club owners will do anything to win, and agents ruthlessly manipulate players. His compelling confessions are both shocking and funny, taking you behind the scenes, onto the field and into the very heart of the scrum.
List Price: $ 13.03
Price: $ 13.03
Find More Rugby Products
- 100% Authentic
- 100% Cotton
- Please refer to description below for measurement details.
Coogi is a fashion label that has deeply established itself within the hip hop community. Coogi is endorsed by hip hop legends such as Jay Z. With this polo shirt you’ll own a classic piece from this leading hip hop clothing line. 100% cotton short sleeve polo features bold stripes, CG patch with Australia flag on sleeve and large embroidered kangaroo Coogi logo at lapel. Also features Coogi logo printed under collar and embroidered circles at back neckline. Measurements: L – Sleeve 10″, Chest 44″, Length 30″, XL – Sleeve 10″, Chest 46″, Length 31″, 2XL – Sleeve 11″, Chest 48″, Length 31.5″. Style: CI42312
List Price: $ 68.00
Price: $ 34.99