The Very Gracious and Beautiful Mariah Carey arrives at JFK Airport in a RollsRoyce Phantom , she came out of the car and posed for pictures first then she took pictures with fans while she walked through the airport for the first time in New York , Mariah was unbelievably nice and she answered all my questions , we here at 247paps.tv love MARIAH .
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Take the music from the iTunes library on your computer and sends it wirelessly to any stereo or speakers in your home
- Print wirelessly through AirPort Express–it’s almost like having a printer in every room of the house
- Wirelessly share photos, movies, and other files without having to worry about slow data transmissions
- The AirPort Express Base Station now features 802.11n, the next-generation high-speed wireless technology included with most shipping Mac computers and some newer PCs with compatible cards
- Industry-standard encryption technologies built into AirPort Express, including WPA/WPA2 and 128-bit WEP, plus a built-in firewall that creates a barrier between your network and the Internet
Now with blazing 802.11n, the affordable AirPort Express is powerful enough to run a home Wi-Fi network, yet small enough to take on the road. Share your wireless network with up to 10 users, print documents, photos, and more from any room in the house to one central printer, play iTunes music through your stereo or powered speakers using AirTunes, and more.
List Price: $ 99.99
Price: $ 99.99
An innocent couple falls victim to airline shenanigans. So where do they go when they can’t leave the gate area for… well, for who knows how long? “To The Cloud” to access the recorded TV shows on their home PC. Three hour delay? Bring it. www.windows.com
Discover Japan, we will show you how to save $$, insider travel tips and how to plan a fantastic trip to Tokyo. Thank you very much for checking out JapanTravelTV. We have tons of videos coming up in the next few weeks! As always, if you have any requests, please let us know. Thank you! Music- Theme song by Brandon Strack “ようこそJapan!” logo used with permission from 日本国観光庁国際交流推進課We give permission to monetize, edit, and distribute this video in any way or form. To request written permissions, please contact Chris at JapanTravelTV@gmail.com