Brothers In Arms Hell Hwy Reviews
- Experience the largest paratrooper operation in World War II
- Get orders from HQ, go on patrol, spot the enemy, and set up a devastating ambush
- Each character designed with individual personality, unique story and background
- Incredibly realistic, from trading ammunition to helping wounded allies
- Fight major multiplayer battles with dozens of players on each side
Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway brings the critically acclaimed squad-based WWII shooter into the next generation of gaming with amazing graphics and sound, new cutting-edge gameplay features, and a totally redesigned online component. Delivering on the franchise’s compelling story, unrivaled authenticity and intense squad-based action, Brothers In Arms Hell’s Highway drops you into Operation Market Garden, the largest paratrooper operation in World War II. Lead Matt Baker, Joe Hartsock and the rest of the 101st Airborne Division as they fight to open “Hell’s Highway” in a daring bid for a quick end to the war in Europe.
The Next-Gen of WWII action
Take command as Sgt. Matt Baker.