Thermoweb Heat’n Bond Lite Iron-on Adhesive-17″X45″ Reviews
- Fusible Adhesive is 17″ x 1.25 yards.
- Specifically formulated for use with light to medium weight fabrics.
- Ideal for appliques, quilts and other sewable lightweight craft projects.
- Eliminates pinning. Once applied, it can be easily sewn through.
- This heat activated adhesive has the strongest bonding power of any lightwieght adhesive you can buy without adding extra weight or stiffness.
HeatnBond Lite iron-on adhesive is perfect for securing fabric appliques so they may be machine or hand sewn.
This heat activated adhesive has the strongest bonding power of any lightwieght adhesive you can buy without adding extra weight or stiffness.
No steam required. It is machine washable after stitching or securing the edges with fabric paint.
Use with lightweight fabrics sewing projects, machine appliques & quilting.
List Price: $ 2.99
Price: $ 0.49
“Susan and Victor have written the ‘Junior Woodchucks Guidebook’ of Web applications: Everything you need to know is in there, including tons of best-practice examples, insights from years of experience, and assorted fascinating arcana. If you’re writing a Web application, you’d be foolish not to have a copy.”
–Steve Krug, author of Don’t Make Me Think! A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability
“Web sites are so nineties. The cutting edge of Web-design has moved to Web applications. If you are, like many Web designers, struggling to create dynamic, highly-functional Web-based applications, you need this book. It describes how Web applications differ from Web sites, and provides excellent guidance for common Web-application des
List Price: $ 70.95
Price: $ 25.00
Find More Web Application Products