2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (PlayStation 3)
- Home and away tactics allows the CPU to create differing strategic and defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home. Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
- Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final and play in any of the 10 official stadiums used in the 2010 FIFA World Cup tournament.
- Compete in the first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Play as your favorite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion.
- Enjoy extensive multiplayer functionality, including local 4-player support (including co-op) and 8-player support online.
- The 2010 World Cup comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including confetti cannons, streamers, seat cards, flags and fireworks, just as if you were in South Africa.
EA Sports celebrates the single largest sporting event on the planet with the only official and exclusively licensed video game for the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation.
For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode. Carry the hopes and dreams of your favorite nation into battle against fans f
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 28.98