*no copyright infringement intended* miss you by the rolling stones
Video Rating: 4 / 5
25 comments - What do you think?
May 27, 2011 at 12:31 pm
Miss, Rolling, Stones
@PhaQandyou shut up
@Karnaevale yeah I went and bought some of that and I was like damn france can make some good vodka. haha
I wish I had, “missed”, this dumb song…
greatest rock in roll band ever. pure music talent . there is no bands today that can make a cd and every song is good .there all one hit wonders.
I think this might be the sexist song da Stones ever recorded.
You say “You say Lady Gaga, I say The Who” I say shut the fuck up
95% of people who post these gay comments do it because they are thumbs up whores, the other 5% do it because they think its cool repping that they listen to old music.
Either way you’re gay as aids, go jump in front of a train
Grey Goose and this song is like chips and salsa.
bad ass song
You amuse @thall051893
Thanks for letting me know that you call yourself the “haha fag”. Should every guy show up to 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno for you to service them, seeing how that’s your house address and all.
HA HA HA is right! How you amuse!
good song, stupid pictures (no affence)
@TruthAxe whyd u come on this vid and post that in the first place? suck a fat dick
@TruthAxe haha fag
I miss u..
ezt neked, kis Hajó, beee, hiányzol
@Karnaevale We blasted this on the way home from prom, cruisin down the streets at like 1am, 8 of us singing this song.
great ending to a shitty night xD
One of the songs I can hear anywhere and I’ll feel like adding a small dance to my step. Love the Stones
@Karnaevale that commercial led me to this
I’d like to sing this song when I’m drunk
This song is sooooo sexy….
@sammyjny That’s why FAG lady gaga fans follow her he/she advice LMAO
@starfish2344 me too!
Mail (will not be published) (required)
WordPress Theme by HeatMapTheme.com